Dentist in Antioch, TN
Pediatric dentists look after the oral health of children from infancy through their teen years. They have added qualifications to attend to children, understand their oral problems, and treat that. Pediatric dentists also help to rectify behavior issues among children like thumb sucking. Children are vulnerable to oral problems because they cannot take proper care of their oral hygiene like adults. Thus, it becomes essential to take your kids to the dentist by the age of 6-7 years, when their milk teeth start falling off. If you want your kids to grow up with good oral health, contact us at the Brite Smilez dental clinic.
Get in touch with us today
What treatments does a pediatric dentist perform?
A pediatric dentist can carry out all the treatments that would keep your kid’s oral conditions healthy. Some of the most common treatment procedures include:
- Routine Checkups- it is vital for your kids to go for regular cavity checkups and make sure there are no other oral health issues.
- X-rays- To better understand your oral health, pediatric dentists can take oral x-rays to gain a deeper view of your teeth and gums.
- Fillings- Children who have cavities in their teeth can be treated with the help of dental fillings.
- Sealants- Sealant is a great preventive measure to save your baby’s teeth from cavities.
- Fluoride Treatment- Yet another preventative measure that pediatric dentists execute on the teeth of small children.
- Braces- children with misaligned teeth are often given braces for rectification.
Apart from the treatments, pediatric dentists also guide parents about nutrition and diet that would keep their children’s oral conditions healthy. They also advise and give tips to the parents about regular oral hygiene maintenance of their kids. Thus, a pediatric dentist is the best option for your children’s dental health.
Our dental patients love us! Take a look below at what just a few of our patients have to say about our office and our incredible team of dental professionals.
Brite Smilez Dental
Antioch, TN 37013
Hours of Operation
Friday and Saturday by Appointment