Dentist in Antioch, TN
Dental bridges bring cosmetic improvements to your face by restoring your smile. Depending on your issues and oral conditions, bridges can be of great help for you. It consists of two crowns placed on abutment teeth on either side of your missing teeth. Depending on your budget and oral conditions, you can have bridges made up of different materials like gold, silver, porcelain, etc. Dentists at Brite Smilez would thoroughly check your teeth’ conditions and then decide if getting bridges is the best solution for you.
Get in touch with us today
What are the different types of bridges?
There are four types of dental bridges:
- Traditional- It is the most common type of bridge that consists of crowns and filler teeth.
- Cantilever-Here, the pontics would connect to only one abutment tooth.
- Maryland- It is mostly used if you have missing front teeth.
- Implant-supported- This one is like the traditional bridge, but it is cemented in place by the implants rather than your natural teeth.
Advantages of dental bridges
There are several benefits of dental bridges, including:
- It is an effective solution for your missing teeth.
- It would restore your smile and would improve your facial aesthetics.
- It would help you to carry out your normal oral functions like chewing with ease.
- It improves your speech by filling up the gaps between your teeth.
- It can improve your bite and prevent jaw bone loss.
- It is very easy to maintain.
Our dental patients love us! Take a look below at what just a few of our patients have to say about our office and our incredible team of dental professionals.
Had an emergency extraction, went very well. I found them through 1Dental, a company that Dave Ramsey recommended on his website. They apparently have new ownership…. Very professional and accommodating. The office looked spotless and Kesha Burns, the dentist, was really great, I felt very relaxed in her care, and everything went perfectly. Thrilled they were able to fit me in at the last minute. I will definitely go back.